Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following types of information about you:
Through your use of this site and our services, you may provide us with personal information associated with you and your account. Examples of this type of information include:
- Information about your identity, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Information about your health, medical conditions, and medical professionals you have seen.
- Financial information such as your insurance carrier and your insurance policy.
Because you are connecting to our site with a browser over the Internet, we may collect other information that cannot be used to identify you. Examples of this kind of information include:
- The IP address you used to connect.
- The type of computer and operating system you used.
- Which specific web browser you used.
How We Use This Information
- Administer your account
- Assist you with the processes involved in weight loss surgery
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services
- Respond to your inquiries and to send you administrative communications.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
We will not disclose your private information to anyone except:
- To the extent necessary to provide our services and facilitate any related services in the course of your weight loss surgery process;
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, court order, or subpoena.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for marketing or sales purposes.
What Are Your Choices?
You may stop using our services at any time, for any reason. You may request that we delete your account and all personal information associated with it by sending us an email or by calling us at (844) NEW-YOU-7 [844-639-9687]. If you make such a request, your entire account including all of your personal information will be removed from the site.